cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record exists (removed manually) in PO in ECC

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all! I am currently trying to find a way to default the appropriate tax code in the PO (be it from SRM or ECC).

Note that I am working on extended classic scenario and am fairly familiar with the set up of tax code in SRM configuration. One of our clients would like to default tax code based on vendor. However, in SRM we cannot set tax code by vendor only. I know we can do it by company code and product category. As such, I was thinking of using the condition records in ECC to do that. I try to achieve that by setting up a new access sequence and assigned to condition type MWVS and then assign the condition type to the calculation schema. Based on my testing, I was able to default the correct tax code (based on condition record in ECC regardless of what tax it might be in ECC). However, the condition type MWVS is missing from the PO condition table. When I clicked on Analysis, I can see the tax code related condition record being extracted but it said 'Condition record exists (removed manually)'. I also read OSS note 27636 and I suspect this is because the system re-execute the pricing and remove the condition type as it is not available in the original document. I can understand the reasoning behind this but I do not know how I can get the pricing condition through to the PO in ECC.

Perhaps this is not the right way to do it? Do I have to add the condition type in SRM as well? I do not know how it would work for tax in this case though.

Any idea would be appreciated.

Cheers!

SF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siowfong_chen
Contributor
0 Kudos

No response.