cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy SO without Sales Organization field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Expert,

I want to copy an Order from one sales organization to another, please tell me how to config the copy control.

There are so many routine can be used in the VTAA.

Thanks.

Terry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

If you are talking about creating a new Z order type in T-Code VOV8, then you can easily create a new one by coping sales order type OR.

and then that sales order can be assigned to a sales area.

also if you want to change any copy control setting say for example from Sales Order to Delivery than you have to got to T-Code VTLF and define the changes .

if the above does not answer your question, please elaborate more on what copy control changes you want to do.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

YOU HAVE TO GO FOR NEW ROUTINE TO FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS,STADARD DOES NOT PROVIDE THE FUNCTIONALITY

KALYAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

I hv tried create a "Copying requirements" routine to replace the original 001 (Same customer)

Under the ABAP code and replace the HVBAK-VKORG to BLANK.

But the error message still talking I'ven't assign the Sales Order type to the OLD sales organization.

However my requirment is to copy the CONTENT of the SO to another sales order type with different sales organization.

Please give me suggestion on Routine.

or I need to modifiy the DATA transfer routine instead?

There are 3 DataT (Data transfer routine) in the left side, and one Copying requirement at the right side.

Terry

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

copy control is normally used for copying values from the initial document to the next subsequent document but in your case i dont think you need to tweak your copy controls. if you want to change the sales orders if i understood the questoin this way is to get the sales order values and upload them into the new sales area using BDC or LSMW.

regards

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The Standard copy control routines will not be able to fulfill your needs. You need to design a new routine, with the desired functionality.

Thanks

Ani