cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of PR Numbers in Work Order Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I was using TCode IW39/IW37N for work order reports and when i select the PO Number, PO Date and PR Numbers it is blank.

What Report should I run to see the PR numbers of my Work Orders?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristine;

Use the SAP Standard report for PO by account assignment. T-code ME2K (for Purchase Reqs use ME5A)

Enter in the work order (or range or list) change the scope of list to ALV & you will get a list of all the PO's for those work orders, you may need to resort or filter to display the report in the manner you need, but the data is all there.

Kathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristine;

Use the SAP Standard report for PO by account assignment. T-code ME2K

Enter in the work order (or range or list) change the scope of list to ALV & you will get a list of all the PO's for those work orders, you may need to resort or filter to display the report in the manner you need, but the data is all there.

Kathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristine;

Kathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristine;

Kathy

former_member582431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

You would probably need to a custom report if you need to display WO-PR-PO information in one report.

IW3* transactions would probably give you WO-PR info, but not PO. In our case we developed a custom reort (cross reference) and we can display WO-PR-PO (either for Services or Materials) information.

Regards,

Joey Esguerra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joey,

Thanks for the response.

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI christine

Goto IW49 , Select PR No in the list

Alagesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please findthe best option as below

GO to Tcode Iw39

Select the list of orders

select the operations Select ALL

Operations list will be displayed as list of all operations

Go to varient current

Select Purchase Requistion

List of orders with PR is available

double click on PR you will ge PO

Regards

pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Standard report transaction available. For PR , PO details use ME5A transaction.

-S.N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the use of PO Number and PO Date Column in IW39?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR number referenced to operations and PO number referenced to service orders.

Thanks

-S.N