cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0: How to hide 'unlimited' check box for limit shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am working on SRM 7.0 to confiugre self service procurement sceanrio.

Considering the fact GUI for SRM 7.0 is based on webdynpro, I am wondering how can we hide 'Unlimited' check box which appears on pop-up box when a limit item is added to the shopping cart.

I have done this in SRM 5.0 using screen variants but it is not working in 7.0 whcih I can understand.

Interstingly, (portal) user can hide this field (for that matter any other field) on GUI by just a right click and selecting the option 'hide this field'

This looks very cool functionality in 7.0. The issue is this change remains specific to the user and does not reflect through the system for all other users. It would be interesting to know if we can apply this change across a group of users and also make it irreversible (i.e restricting users to revoke this change)?

If the above option is not possible, what is the best way to hide this field?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Best Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SRM 7.0, field visibility can be controlled through configuration. In your case, go to the following SPRO path

SRM Server - Cross application basic settings - Extensions and field controls - Configure controls for fields of substructures

- Metadata for Fields of Substructures and Table-Like Enhancements

Insert an entry there

32 UNLIMITED BUS2121 ITEM <blank> <blank> <blank>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

right click on the popup screen and click on more field help

you can get the webdynpor component name there

goto the component, goto the corresponding view and create an implicit enhamcement,

in the enhancment mode you can set the visibilyt property of the check box to "none " and activate the enhancmenent

this will hide the check box for all users