cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set Portal supplier flag for SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are on SRM 7.0 with EHP4. we have SRM and SUS in the same client.

I have my vendors replicate from ECC to SRM through BBPGETVD.

To have the vendor available in SUS, I try to set the portal supplier flag to the existing vendor through the EDIT supplier on the SRM Administrator. It allows me to set the flag and save it. But again when I return to the supplier details the Portal supplier flag is unchecked. Can you please advise if I am missing some setup or steps.

I checked in SXMB_MONI and nothing was generated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What SAP says here

Note 1305895 - Changes done to Portal Supplier in SRM not reflected in SUS

Summary

Symptom

Create an External Business Partner in SRM having the Portal Supplier flag checked so that the Vendor can be transferred to SUS. Go to the Contact Data tab in the Company Data menu of the Business Partner and click at the "Edit" button. Change the email address of the Contact Data and click at "Save" button. The changed email address of the SUS Vendor is not transferred from SRM to SUS via XML. This note rectifies the above mentioned error.

Other terms

BBP_BUPA_FRG0010_READ; /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BP_UPDATE_BUFF; PORTALVENDOR_FLG; BBP_PARTNER_SEND; PREPARE_PD_SUPPLIER

Reason and Prerequisites

The reason of the problem is related to the storing of business partner data in the buffer.

But in your case what will happen ? since you are in one client both system.

just sharing info. check with SAP.

Thanks

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Devi,

Could you please explain how you fixed your issue on your SRM 7 release ?

I have same problem. I want to set "Portal Supplier" checkbox but it is not saved: when i come back to Company data tab, flag is not set any more.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

You need to have CUA authorisation to set the Portal supplier flag for SUS. Please check with Basis.

Thanks,

-Devi Swain

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Devi,

This CUA authorization is linked to assigned roles to my user ID in Portal ?

If yes, what is the role name ?

If it is not linked to assigned roles, do you know what information i need to add to my user ID in User Administration ?

I check also with Basis team, but i am not sure they know what to do as it is dealing with authorization.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try creating a contact person for this vendor. You will receive a CUA error.

Now ask your basis team to open CUA for this activity. This will let you set the flag on the vendor.

Thanks,

-Devi Swain

Answers (0)