cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need pointer to download XSD file for RFC Web service in SAP GUI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to dowload a XSD file for the RFC web service. I am using the Netweaver ABAP, and the RFC I am trying to use is BAPI_BUPA_CENTRAL_GETDETAIL in CRM 7.0 . I am not using XI currently.

I was thinking of downloading the WSDL file followed by using the program E2C_DOWNLOAD_CRT_SCHEMA to convert it to XSD file.

When I run the program E2C_DOWNLOAD_CRT_SCHEMA with WSD file from the SOAMANAGER

it gives ABAP dump saying

An exception occurred that is explained in detail below.

The exception, which is assigned to class 'CX_XSLT_RUNTIME_ERROR', was not

caught and

therefore caused a runtime error.

The reason for the exception is:

The naemspace prefix in 's:schema' is not declared.

I want to use the XSD file in generating ADOBE form interface. Any pointers to this is appreciated preferably using SAP GUI.

Regards,

Kartik N.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use wsdl directly in ADOBE form and it will automatically add xsd from source, use that wsdl and discard anything you don't want.

Another way is to locate location of service and wsdl on endpoint and construct xsd out of it which may be bit pain in such case (you can use various tools available to do it).

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

If I use the WSDL file with the data connection it creates a direct Web service link to the ADOBE form, which is not my requirement.

My requirement is that I will create an XML based schema file based on the Webservice RFC interface and use it to create ADOBE interface based on XSD file. Then use this interface in the ADOBE form. The form will have submit via email button.

So user will fill an ADOBE form and click submit via email. The email will send XML file to a given email adress. Which in turn will process the file and call the webservice with the data filled in ADOBE form.

Any pointers to achieve this?

Regards,

Kartik N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to SOA forum...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we get the WSDL file from Transaction SOAMANAGER (or previous versions Transaction WSADMIN). One way is create an Webservice for the Function Module. And now goto Transaction SOAMANAGER and link to appropriate WebService screen and give the WebService name that created from FM. And select apply selection, now you see three links in those select Second link i.e. "Opend WSDL file for selected binding". Use this in Adobe Form for creating new data connection, where this serves as Interface for the Adobe Form.

Regards

Pradeep Goli