cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Confirming SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all I am stumped. We have a new plant that we are using ATP and planning material with, and whenever you enter a part on a Sales Order for the last 5 to 7 days the month it propose it to the following month. The part is a FERT with 1 days processing time so I donu2019t see how that would play into the picture. I have gone over the materials a couple times any one got some ideas? Below is the setup of the materials.

So an example I place an order for the 23 of March and it confirms for that date, I place an order for the 25 and the order proposes the 1st of April.

Finished Part has plan Part as planning material Planning Material consumes Raw

Finished Part

MRP TYPE : P3

Planning Time Fence: 30

Lot Size: EX

In house Production: 1

Strategy Group: 63

Consumption Mode: 2

FWS Consump: 30

BKWD Consump: 15

Planning Part : PLAN

Avial Check: 02

Planning Part

MRP TYPE : PD

Special Procurement: 50

In house Production: 1

Strategy Group: 63

FWS Consump: 365

BKWD Consump: 15

Raw Material

MRP TYPE : P3

Plan Delivery: 84

Goods Receipt Procs: 1

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, are you able to confirm dates between 25 and 31 even manually? Have you checked your shipping point related settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are unable to manually confirm / override the proposed dates. As for the shipping point I am using a basic calendar with limited holidays, and code C for the determine load and pack time and no rounding.

-Larry

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue appeared to be a the backward consumption dates. As we only;y planned by month the planning material's independent requirements where posted on the 1st of each month. The system was then unable to consume the left over requirements for that month as it was out of range.