cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My customer is looking for a comp. open (unbilled) sales order line report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

My customer wants a listing of open (unbilled) sales order lines. List of everything they have ordered and do not have a bill for yet. That seems to be spread between 'Open' Sales Orders - see VA05 (no outbound delivery created yet) AND outbound deliveries that have not yet been billed - see VL06O with Billing Status not completely processed.

How can both of these be merged into one?

Is there something else that can show this TOTAL picture?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SQVI and table join VBBE (for open order quantities) with LIKP (for delivery header data), LIPS (for item related data) and VBFA (to check any subsequent document is there against a delivery). Assign a TCode for this and hand over to end user.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

i dont think ther's a standard report for your requirement but the easiest way for you to come with the details is to get a ABAPer do the job for you, i think its pretty much straight forward the only thing is go to the screens and press F1, go to technical settings and find the field and table. then you can create a Z report for the fields for a particular selection criteria in your cas eit should be the sales order.

hope this helps.

regards

vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To show all picture you can go for z report

Take data from table VBAK,VBAP,LIKP,LIPS,VBRK,VBRP,VBFA

Kapil