SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS-U/CCS | Standard extractor for Address - ADRC table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We were looking to implement standard content for a utility business (SAP IS-U/CCS). We have SAP release 471 for IS-U/CCS installed in our current system.

When we looked at the standard business content we could not find any standard data sources/business content for u201CADDRESSu201D in CCS which we use very often in our system. (Table Name in CCS: ADRC). Along with address we were trying to find the standard data sources for Owner Allocation (Table Name: EPROPH, EPROP), but could not find anything.

Would you please let us know if we have standard data sources/SAP release available for these three tables (ADRC, EPROPH and EPROP) or any other standard content which store values from these tables?

Thanks

Deepak

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if my answer might be helpful for you but we implemented IS-U but did not pull whole ADRC table in BW. If i am not wrong ADRC has all the address data. So for example if you need standard address for business partner you have a standard content... also for connection object you can get service address thru content.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure if my answer might be helpful for you but we implemented IS-U but did not pull whole ADRC table in BW. If i am not wrong ADRC has all the address data. So for example if you need standard address for business partner you have a standard content... also for connection object you can get service address thru content.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the information, The problem is, today I already have one system in place where I pull all the data from ADRC table. Also When you say address from business partner, do I get all the attributes of that address?

0 Kudos

Here is the datasource for business partner standard address: 0BP_DEF_ADDRESS_ATTR You can the attributes. Also in some cases we are using a custom function module to get the required addresses.

You can find more information in this link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2f/fe9a13db67a24dad2766acc03ec0df/content.htm