cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Forecast from APO SNP to R/3

0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I wish to publish the forecast from APO SNP to R/3 - is this possible?

I have maintained a distribution definition for planned independent requirements and created and opened the CIF between R/3 and APO.

I can release from directly from DP to R/3 therefore the main settings are in place. Are there further settings required to CIF data from SNP to R/3?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Hi,

Can you please elaborate the scenario where you required to send APO SNP Forecast to R/3.As you already configured the set ups for DP to R/3 Forecast CIF. And Forecast at SNP we can get from DP or other non-SAP system so if you are using DP then the forecast at SNP and R/3 will be same.

Please provide some more detail on this.

Thanks,

Dipankar

0 Kudos

Hi Dipankar,

We want to have forecast in SNP and R/3 because we wish to do mid term planning in SNP and short term planning in R/3 PP.

We are looking to move to PP/DS later.

For our APO project we require stock transfer orders to consume forecast and we have completed this work within SNP. In order to prevent re-doing the consumption work in R/3 we wish to interface the consumed forecast to R/3 so it can be used in calculations there.

Furthermore, we want to avoid data inconsistencies by releasing to both systems and then doing consumption in 2 systems - which will ineveitably give different results between the systems

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to transfer Forecast after activating the Integration model in R/3 for the same?

If it doesn not work, Debug will be required

Thanks

Mangesh A. Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noble,

There is no duplication required to release forecast from SNP to

R/3 as you are already doing two activities like releasing the

forecast from DP to SNP as well as releasing the forecast from

DP to R/3 as planned independent requirements.

SNP will get the forecast from DP and use it during planning.

During consumption, it will use the same forecast and netting

with stock transfer orders will happend based on the forecast

available in R/3 as PIR's

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Noble,

Please activate Inetgration model in ECC R/3 system for PIR

You should be able to transfer Forecast to R/3

Thanks,

Mangesh A. Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

To the best of my knowledge forcast can not be transfered from SNP TO R/3. You can transfer it from DP to SNP.

Regards,

Santosh