Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error message when assign task profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

SAP system 4.0B, i create a new activity group in PFCG and assign responsibility in it.

I already generate the responsibility and when i assign to user id in SU01 error message come out.

Profile for activity group not yet generated

Message no. 01 070

Diagnosis

You are assigning a user with an activity group. Although this activity

group already has a designated profile name, the profile has not yet been

generated.

System response

The user does not yet have the designated profile.

Procedure

Use the Profile Generator if you want to generate a profile. Remember

that you that you must execute a user comparison once you have generated

the profile.

As i already generate the activity, why the system still say that the activity group not yet generated?

Please advice.

Thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's been 10 years since I worked on 4.0B, but from memory we occasionally got this error when generating responsibilities.

What used to work for us was regenerating the responsibility through SUPC instead of PFCG (like you do after completing a transport).

I hope that works for you

Former Member
0 Kudos

> SAP system 4.0B

Haven't seen one of those in a while...

An old bug which I remember was with the active and maintenance version of the generated profiles. Try to display the profile of the activity group (oh! the nostalgia using that word again...:-) and hit the "Activate" button.

Let us know if that works.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

>

>Try to display the profile of the activity group (oh! the nostalgia using that word again...:-) and hit the "Activate" button.

>

At least Activity Group lasted until 4.5 or so. Fortunately Responsibility died with 4.0D if I remember correctly

0 Kudos

We are giving away our age here..

0 Kudos

Speak for yourself 😛

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I want to generate responsibility in SUPC but the system say "Generation here not allowed/possible"

Please advice that error i face and how to make the responsibility to generate.

Thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

0 Kudos

When you get the error please double click on it and give us the exact technical message (include technical error code too)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex Ayers,

The error when double click, there was nothing pop up.

After generation in SUPC for responsibility RY type and the status show "Generation here not allowed/possible".

SAP version 4.0B.

Please advice.

Thanks.

regards,

ng chong chuan