cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plm installation launch error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus

Iam getting the following error when we r trying to launch the plm webgui using sicf service.

Please let me know what the error could be?

The URL http://----

/sap/bc/webdynpro/plmu/wda_dir_oif was not called due to an error.

The following error text was processed in the system --- : Access via 'NULL' object reference not possible.

The error occurred on the application server -

and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: PREPARE_NAVIGATION of program /1BCWDY/7GNOC3H2UHK5KXUACU1I==CP

Method: MODIFY_VIEW_ASSEMBLY of program /1BCWDY/7GNOC3H2UHK5KXUACU1I==CP

Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/7GNOC3H2UHK5KXUACU1I==CP

Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

Method: FIRE_EVENT of program CL_WDR_COMPONENT==============CP

Method: IFWDR_INTERNAL_API~RAISE_EVENT of program SAPLWDR_RG_PROXY_FACTORY

Method: IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~FIRE_PREPARE_NAVIGATION_EVT of program /1BCWDY/7GNOC3H2UHK5KXUACU1I==CP

Method: WDDOBEFORENAVIGATION of program /1BCWDY/7GNOC3H2UHK5KXUACU1I==CP

Method: IF_WDR_COMPONENT_DELEGATE~WD_DO_BEFORE_NAVIGATION of program /1BCWDY/7GNOC3H2UHK5KXUACU1I==CP

Method: DO_BEFORE_NAVIGATION of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_COMPONENT===CP

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system I46 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server bmh301780_I46_00 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server bmh301780_I46_00 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 011 -u: GPA4KOR -l: E -s: I46 -i: bmh301780_I46_00 -w: 0 -d: 20100210 -t: 200939 -v: RABAX_STATE -e: OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED_NO

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Thanks & Regards

Prasad K

Edited by: Prasad K on Feb 11, 2010 5:04 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved it on my own.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prasad,

Thanks, I understand that the blanks take the server details. My question was more about being able to launch this via NWBC 3.0 and not just the IE. Please suggest if you have tried launching it through the NWBC 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. NK

We are struck up with the same situation. I downloaded NWBC, but we couldnt get the config guide for launching PLM throgh that.

I will let u know if we get any info alsoshare ur solution if u solve it earlier.

Thanks

Prasad K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure thing Prasad!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Solved the error myself.

The previous url was incomplete after completely defining it the error got resolved.

Thanks

Prasad K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please share the missing part of the URL? Is this missing part some kind of configuration that needs to be done or paramter definitions in BSP?

Also did you try launching PLM WUI using the NWBC 3.0?

Thanks in advance.

N K

Edited by: N K on Feb 23, 2010 8:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. NK

The URL is complete only now. The blanks i had put in the url should have ur plm server details. As i felt its not required to post that in forum i didnt paste that part here.

Thanks

Prasad K