cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Menu Bar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Expert,

Iam unable create menu options under MENU BAR UI Element.Can any one suggest me how this can be solved.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

In the UI element hierarch in the view editor you should just be able to right mouse click on the Menu Bar UI element and from the context menu choose to add Menu Items. Where exactly are you having problems?

Here is a link to the online help for MenuBar. It lists a sample application that you can look at.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/45/41735a0d221191e10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I right click on MENU BAR UI Element,I cannot see menu option in the view designer.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Are you right mouse clicking in the View Designer preview area? If so, this won't work. You need to right mouse click on the MenuBar UI element entry you created within the UI element hierachy on the far right hand corner of the Web Dynpro Editor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Jung,

Even I too face the same problem.I also refered to standard Apllication DEMO_UIEL_MENUBAR,But Iam unable to impliment menu bar.Please have a look on it.Or provide ur sample Application