cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Backorder processing V_RA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We facing an issue with backorder processing of an order.

We have customer whose credit limit is already exceeded.

When we create an order for this customer, it goes under credit block and schedule lines are not confirmed.

We release it using VKM3.

Now we want to allocate the confirmed quanity to this order using V_RA (back order processing).

However we are not able to do so.

It gives the message "Please select the line that can be changed".

Can someone please explain about the possibilities of the missng configs.

If there is someone who has already worked on such and faced this issue, please provide some inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sheetal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

kindly check by rescheduling T code - V_V2 or by manually backorder processing CO06.

You should be able to confirm the schedule lines by using any of the above case.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Anirudh,

Thanks for your reply.

However, when I go to CO06 and allocate committed quantity it gives me the error mesaage as -

"The committment is only possible for the amount of ATP quantity 0".

I think there is some issue with MRP.

Thanks and regards,

Sheetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal

Kindly check the ATP quantity.

I think unrestricted qty which is available is allocated against some orders.

You can go to CO09 & check.

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

As directed by you, I checked the quantity in CO09 and the ATP quantity was not available.

Therefore I was not able to allocate the quantity.

Later I deteriorated the confirmed qunatity for few orders in V_V2 and allocated some quantity to other orders.

However, I need one more input from you.

In CO06,

I want to the reduce the confirmed quantity for an order and simultaneously want to allocate some quantity to the other order (that has no confirmed quantity).

I already tried doing this in CO06 but it was not possible.

Can you please tell me how this can be achieved in CO06 itself.

Or is it SAP standard that this cannot be done in CO06 and has to be done through V_V2.

Please help.

Thanks and regards,

Sheetal

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is possible through Co06.

In CO06 select the blue line (for which you need to reduce the confirmed qty) & reduce the qty.

Or else try in sale order (VA02) by manually changing, though you can not change there cofirmed qty, but by reducing order qty you can reduce the confirmed qty. Later again you can increase order qty to original.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this.

However, The Sales order for which I want to change the confirmed qty is not appearing in Blue.

How to change the confirmed qty for that in CO06 itself?

Is there any criteria that is satisfied then only the order will appear in blue and can be changed in Co06.

Please clarify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheetal

Generally all open items should appear in blue.

In CO06 screen, please drill down, you might see the blue list which can be selected and confirmation can be changed.

thanks