cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proforma invoice from Quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a requirement to create Proforma invoice for Quotation.

But my partner determination at Quotation document type does not have Ship to,Bill to and Payer.and obviously get this erro VF01

00010 The Bill to party could not be determined

00010 The Payer could not be determined

00010 The Ship to could not be determined

could you suggest a workaround for this without the above SH,BP and PY at partner determination procedure and in quotation but to go ahead to created Proformat invoice.

Earliest repsonce would be of great help

Regards,

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

With regarding my earlier querry the i need to create Proforma (F5) from my quotion documetnt type i am facing below error

00010 The Bill to party could not be determined

00010 The Payer could not be determined

00010 The Ship to could not be determined

and reuqirement is i need to pass Sold to as bill to, payer and Ship to only to create proforma without storing it in table

Checked billing copying requirment routine and data transfer routint 007 and 008 at hou eader and item level. could not find from these errros are coming.

From your knowledge, Could you please tell me if whihc routine or program doing these so that Sold to can passed at run time.

Ealierst reply would be of great help,

Thanks,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without PAYER you can't be able to create proforma, Include payer in quotation and then create.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

As my earlier reply with Raj, i also feel that Payer i wil add in Par.Det.proce and go ahead.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you want this should happen? Can you please explain the scenario for this setting.

See if you are making quotation and with respect to quotation making the proforma invoice.

This whole process is not making any impact on the stock as well as accounting entries.

So you can assign payer in your quotation and create the proforma invoice.

Because payer is one of the main hadder data, with out this you wont be able to create the proforma invoice.

So i suggest you to assign payer to your ship to party and then create the proforma invoice.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanks for quick response on that. We have a requirement where in Quotaion will be blocked for SO till the Customer and material master gets SOX approval from business.So We concluded that till gets materialized as an order Ship to, Bill to and Payer not relevant.But as you suggested since there is no iimapct on stock and accounting entries i also strongly agree that how i have sold to i can also add Shipto,Payer abd bill to in partner determination procedure for proforma as it is mandatory for that.Thanks very much for your expertise and suggestion,

Regards,

Siva