cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mapping the long period testings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from the regular inspection after the gr.

we also contact the test once in a 6 month for the materials.

for regular inspection we have Qplan and Using UD we clear the lot.

But for this TESTS . what process we need to do .so that once the inspection is over

it should have status "completed"

if this test is not completed , the regular inspection lot should not be cleared.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My suggestion will be ,

Create a Inspection type say 90 with origin 89.Whenever you want do analysis then create lot of 90 manually through QA01 against material.

Now use user exit QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check.

When UD of the 90 inspection type form material is not taken & status is not equal to ICCO then it should not allow to take UD of the regular lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sujit,

Sorry ,i asked questioon wrongly.

actually vendor will give the certificate for this test. which have valid period of 06 month.

so i need to maintained the detail in sap and when the valid period is over

1. system should pop up " the next date for testing .

2. the inspection lot should not be cleared.

pls advice me how to solve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In QC51 there is creation date as wel as the Staus of received.You can use the same user exit with the logic that if you have recieved ceritifcate then system must check the "creation date" while taking UD of the lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sujit,

i checked QC51, it asked for PO. but without any ref of order, the vendor as to give the test certificate for the materials

( i.e 6 month once)

and once received . the staus will be completed.

so if the staus is not completed

1. system not clear the Qlot and pop up once month before to remaind the Qplanner to the expire of old certificate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually for receving certificate is received against PO only as it is asked during MIGO

I am not very sure but Explore user exit QCPA0002 Certs: Criteria restriction insp.lot/ptl lot selection

Otherwise this will call for big enhancement.Beacuse you have to save certificate first, check status & for nest Lot while UD you have to check whether Lot creation -certificate creation > 6 months..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sujit,

so cannot we do without PO reference for eceive the certificate and fix the status.

As you said, we manually mention to give the certificate in PO from the vendor?

Any customise need to do this?

we are using schedule agreement with the vendor. how we will set 6 month frequency for the PO/schedule line

so that system will ask certificate for this PO/SCHEDULE LINE only.

what i am asked is normal process in qm correct?

Any method dears?

Edited by: raj on Feb 11, 2010 5:46 AM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the certificate is against the vendor, you can create a vendor class and classify the vendor. Create a characteristic called CERT XXXX Expiration Date. When the cert is received, update the date.

Use your user exit to verify that the expiration date is greater then the current date. If not, block the UD.

Craig

Answers (0)