Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

picking list

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

sap gurus,

After PGI completion a delivery document will get generated.

if you see the document flow of the delivery document,

we will see picking request number if we select that picking request number and go for display document.

it is saying document doesn't exist.

if it is so, why that document number is there.

or

suggest in which transaction code i can see the details of picking request for the respective document related to the document generated automatically below the document number.

If i double click the picking request number it is processing and saying that *"update data was terminated"*

can any body explain where it is related to.

help me on this.

regards,

balajia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think, this link exactly answers your query, but still i suggest you to go through once. You may get some info from the below link.

[]

We assigned number range to the object directly in SDPI. There will not be any document for this picking request.

It seems its picking request number is hardcoded in program itself to pick the current date / server date as picking request number in YYYYMMDD format.

Test by creating one delivery , pick & save as of today. picking request number will be 20100210

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I dont think you can view the picking request via document flow. picking request in the doc flow generates if you do the

manual picking. It just one additional step to generate picking list. You can congifure the output type to check the picking list

for the delivery document

REgards,

Ramana