cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ewm Deconsolidation Warehouse tasks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I try to customize goods-receipt with the help of process-oriented storage control.

The three steps are: unloading, deconsolidation, putaway.

Everything is working fine, but after creating the putaway HU`s only one of them has got a putaway warehouse task.

I have to divide the HU`s so that the putaway HU`s include only one Product per HU.

For Example:

ProductA: 200

ProductB: 200

100/per Putaway HU

They arrive in an Container HU and putaway HU`s should be created for the putaway in the High Rack.

In the deconsolidation I create the first putaway HU with 100 piece of ProductA, I do the same for the rest of ProductA and also for ProductB.

So for my process I need 4 HU`s and each of them needs a warehouse task for putaway.

In my process I have 4 HU`s and only one of each Product has got the warehouse task.

I hope I could explain my problem although I have some wording problem with warehouse vocabulary.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

a question for understanding: the whse tasks for the two products are created in the first step already (together with the whse task to move to the deconsolidation station)? Have you defined palettization packing instructions for the materials?

Best regards

Juergen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right, the whse tasks were already created in the first step. i tried to create the packaging specification, but i think i did something wrong.

I`m not sure which condionart i have to choose and at which point the ewm should create the whse tasks for the putaway HUs?

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

the condition type coming from the BC set supposedly is 0PAL, important is also if the proper determination procedure for the palletization procedure is assigned to the warehouse (in which this condition type is included then).

When the putaway whse tasks are created, is depending on what you base the requirement for deconsolidation on. But if you just have these three steps as described, I believe you have to have them in the first step done.

Best regards

Juergen