Did you mean: 

Order quantity should be reduced but must not be increased

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The issue is very much related to my earlier thread :-

[;

Now to resolve this issue we need to keep the Message V4 096 as "warning", presently we set it as an "error" message. Now as soon as we make it as warning message, user will be able to either increase or decrease the quantity of Sales Order. But our requirement is that User should be able to reduce the quantity of Sales Order but can NOT INCREASE the quantity of sales Order.

which is there while creating the Order. so reduction of quantity should issue a "warning " message whereas increase in quantity must give an "error" meassage.

Please guide me how can I achieve my above said requirement. If some exit is required then please let me know the exit.

Thanks and Regards

Amitesh Aannd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that the only possibilities is that this message will be warning or info. You can see it in report FV45EF0V_VBEP-WMENG_PRUEFEN_FO where the message is hardcoded, but perhaps you have a possibilty with subroutine message_variable in report SAPFV45L. I suggest you that fix a breakpoint and debug it. If RV45A-AMODE = 'c' then, you can set a message as error, but I think that it's true when it is linked to MM (because it read in table T160M (function ''ME_CHECK_T160M'')

if da_mengev > da_lsmeng.

if rv45a-amode ne charc.

perform message_variabel(sapfv45l) using 'V4'

'083'

rv45z-msgvs

da_diav

vbap-posnr

da_mengec

us_vrkme

space.

endif.

else.

if rv45a-amode = charc.

message id 'V4' type da_dia number 096

with vbap-posnr da_mengec us_vrkme.

else.

perform message_variabel(sapfv45l) using 'V4'

'096'

rv45z-msgvs

da_diav

vbap-posnr

da_mengec

us_vrkme

space.

endif.

endif.

endif.

I'm sorry, but now I am not using these flows, so I cannot check it. I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Eduardo for youe guidance.

The issue resolved by using the Exit MV45AFZZ.

Check the link for more information :-

[]

Regards

Amitesh Anand