cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA32 - Result Recording

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QA32 - Result Recording, we are having more than 51 inspection Characteristic, while recording results we may get any 5 out of 51 characteristic to be recorded, rest all the characteristic can be fixed to lower limt.

Now we are manually entering lower limit for rest of the characteristic.

Is there any short cut method to do this?

Regards

buss

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can go for this option..

However you have created all 51 MIC's,

Now while creating inprocess Plan or manual plan , u create two Groups one is for Regular 5 mics , and other is for all 51 mic's.

I.e,

For ex,

5xxxxxx01 01 for 5 mic's.

5xxxxxx01 02 for 51 mic's

then assing the groups in production version,

While creating inspection system display two grps, select according to your requirement.

Regards,

Pavan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give the Tcode for Collective UD or Automatic UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

>Collective UD

QA16

>Automatic UD

QA17

QA10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any way to do UD automatically in one shot for the lots for which result was recorded.

I used QA16. But it is showing a message "Error in Posting"

Regards

buss

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP has automatic UD as well as collective UD.

But the error message you are getting is not related to the UD, it is related to the stock posting being attempted after the UD. The error indicates that for some reason you have an issue with stock. I have no clue from the small amount of information you've given.

You have to look at the specific inspection lot that is causing the error and trouble shoot the stock issue.

Craig

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you batch managed? You can default values in for batches. But you can't do this for MIC's.

If none of these are tested, why are you recording these minumum values in the inspection lot. To what purpose is this serving?

If it is to get a COA out, I would create two new results origin FM's. One would provide the minimum as the result, the other the maximum as the result. Then you can select these as the result origin in your COA profiles and do away with the characteristics in the inspection lots.

You could also make the characteristics as skip characteristics in your inspection lot and create two new FM for the strategy for skip functionality in the COA profile. I.e. if the characteristic is a skip, report either the minumum or the maximum from the specification.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to enter the MIC value manually only.

For making it easy you can go for Copy inspection rresults functionality , by which you can copy results from previous Inspection lots.Results value will be copied from previous inspection lot and these value can be edited or confirmed.

Regards,

Neeraj Singh