Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message "No Authorization" in BW QAS, but not DEV?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Getting one problem while executing the reporton BWQ. as I created one Authorization object on development & it is working fine on BWD. but when i execute the query on Quality server with the same authorization object, it gives a message of "No Authorization"

Also 0TCTBWOBJCT object is missing from BWQ but one query is running & another is not..how is it possible??

What would be the reason for this

Kindly suggest how to resolve it?

Thanks in Advance

neha

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Feb 10, 2010 11:08 AM

Subject title given more meaning...

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you moved the authorization object created in development system to quality. Also, please check if the object is made authorization relevant.

if you have transported the request from development to quality then did it get transported successfully without errors. Please check the settings in development and quality and see what is missing in quality like if any object is in inactive state etc., thoroughly match quality with development and check it out.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath Babu M

0 Kudos

Hii

yes the authorization object is available in BWQ.

As I also mentioned above that one of the object 0TCTBWOBJCT is not available at BWQ which I am transporting right now, is this the reason that the report is giving the message No Authorization ?

Neha

0 Kudos

Hello,

Please move the object as there might be dependency, still you get the error tarce it , let us know about the error. to help you.

Thanks,

Prasant K Paichha

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks