Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my sales order is having two schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

my sales order quantity is 36 pcs.

the same sales order has two schedule lines in that the material availability date is 05/02/2010 for quantity 22 and for second is 15/02/2010 quantity is for remaining 14 quantities.

so here delivery can be created for quantity 22 becasue the MAD is on 05/02/2010. upto here no issues.

here in my production server user is able to create only one delivery document for total 36 quantity which includes the 14 quantity also for which the MAD is at a far date that is 15/02/2010.

(2). i opened the delivery there two picking requests has been generated one on 04/02/2010 & for 07/02/2010. how it is possible by the system.

how is it possible for a material which is available in the future date that is 15/02/2010.

can any help on this.

regards,

balaja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Availability check happned two times

One at the shedule line level in order

2nd when delivery will created

Is it possible on the time of creation the material was available.

Regards

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though the MAD is different, same delivery is possible for the two Schedule lines.

But for the picking request creation for the future MAD (15/02/2009), please check your sales order. That is, go to VA02, and in to the schedule line level and then to the Shipping button and look for the various dates...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you findout material avialability confirmation from the line item wise. still it says that will be delivered only on 15th feb

coming to delivery , delivery you can create for the both line items wheare as Actual goods issue will not allow u to do PGI

still it is happening please check in the sales order delivery dates once again.