cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 5.3 - Standard Text files for RAR - Are they complete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Whether the standard text file SoD rule set provided by SAP covers all the standard SAP transaction codes which are available in ECC6.0 and other systems as well.

Because we found that there are some t-codes which are not form part of Standard SoD Rule set say eg., MIGO_TR - Transfer posting, ME11, ME58 - Create PO, CKME - Release planned prices etc.,. like this there are some standard t-codes which are not part of the functions in standard rule set

We have a challenge from the client that Standard rule set provided by SAP might have covered all the standard t-codes for SoD rule set and it has to be only customized to the extent of Custom t-codes (Y & Z T-codes).

Is this correct? How frequently the text files are updated. I remember the last release of text files is along with 5.3 version and there is no change from then onwards i.e. increasing t-codes in functions or increase in risks.

Please advise.

Thanks in Advance,

Best Regards,

Srihari.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

From SAP: u201CThe SAP ruleset will never be 100% complete as the definition of "complete" is unique for each company. SAP goal is to ensure that the rules we provide are accurate and address the major segregation of duties concerns.u201D

A clear point that reflects that, it is that you will have to do the exercise to identify, analyze and include every Z (custom) transactions used by your customer within the standard SoD Matrix that SAP provides.

SAP provides updates for the Rule Set every Quarter.

To get the latest SoD Matrix and key information regarding this topic please refer to SAP Notes:

Hope it helps. Regards,

Imanol

Answers (0)