cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditions in Sale Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to enter transportation expenses in Sale Order and in future vendor of tranport is needed to be paid with reference of Sale Order.

Currently, i have no option to assign vendor in a particular condition of sale order. Plz guide me, is there any way to enter such costs at sale order level.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly assign the farwarding agent CR in the partner procedure and assign the same to your sales documnet type in the configuration of partner determination procedure t code VOPA

when you create the sales order go to header and enter the farwarding agent in the partner tab and the vendor no.

Then create the condition record with the key combination of the vendor and maintain the expenses for that .the same can be seen in the sales order

Regards

Damu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aslam,

To enter the conditions for any kind of expenses / price & discounts etc, Condition type should be assigned in respective pricing procedure in V/08.

Wihtout which you cant enter these cost.

in future vendor of tranport is needed to be paid with reference of Sale Order.

what exactly you would like to say from the above statement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean, as i have option in purchase order that, when i enter any condition in purchase order, i have option to enter separate vendor for that, so in that way, i can maintain number of conditions (expenses) related to number of vendors. subsequently, system will create clearing accounts for all such vendors upon goods receipt & at invoicing stage, invocie of these vendors is created with reference of Purchase Order.

But, i dont know, if there is any option to maintain separate vendors for expenses (like transportation) in SD sales order, so that, i can have a track of any expenses with reference of sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is very much possible.

Please refer the below link.

[OBD|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d055d7d8-e4be-2b10-4786-fb7cc9e3d688?quicklink=index&overridelayout=true]

Regards

Edited by: SAP2020 on Feb 10, 2010 2:14 PM