cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LINKAGE ERROR in Java Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am getting LINKAGE ERROR when executing JAVA mapping as its not able to reference AbstractTransform class provided by SAP PI API.

This problem occurs in particular environment for this particular mapping. For other environments this is working fine.

I assume it has something to do with Java Library reference which is mis-configured during transport. Can anyone let me know how and where the library path is configured for Imported Achieves in SAP PI 7.1.

We are using java 1.5 for building and creating java achieves.

Many thanks,

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

F1. Any help on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumant,

This error occurs when the jdk version of XI server and the library version you used to develop the mapping are incompatible. Make sure you use the same version as of the server

have a look in SAP Note 755302

Regds,

Pinangshuk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nutan and Pinangshuk,

Please correct me I am wrong, With PI 7.1 we should be able to use jre 1.5.

Moreover the same thing is woking in other environment. I will check the SAP note will update how it works for me.

Thanks,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumant

I have also faced this issue.This problem exists because of the PI jre and the program jar file jre mismatch.I created my java mapping and used jre 1.5 but PI was using jre 1.4 so problem happened for me.But later when I used jre 1.4 for java mapping also then it worked fine.

Regards,

Nutan