cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to know how can we configure the system for unlimited partial deliveries till the order Quatity is over

As per the customer master we can have only a maximum of 9 partial delivery per line item.

Regards

Ajith

Edited by: Ajithk on Feb 10, 2010 6:09 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is not true. You can allow unlimited partial deliveries , please check F1 help for field KNVV-KZTLF:

Partial delivery at item level

Specifies whether the customer requires full or partial delivery for the item.

Use

You use this field to control partial deliveries at the item level. If the customer allows partial delivery, you can choose from different partial delivery options. For example, you can specify whether the customer allows you to make one delivery attempt only on the requested delivery date or whether unlimited delivery attempts are possible.

When partial delivery indicator 'D' is set, the order can never have status 'fully delivered'. You must complete each item by entering a reason for rejection. This could be applied to scheduling agreements, for example.

Dependencies

You can enter a value in this field only if the customer allows partial deliveries for the entire sales document.

(option "D" is unlimited partial delivery

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

this is a standard setting in SAP i dont think u can change this setting .

regards

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding after 9 partial deliveries, system will not stop you for 10th delivery but only gives a warning message that 9 partial deliveries have been made, although you can deliver 10 delivery.

Also check by entering D in Partial deliver per item field in customer master under shipping tab of sales area data.

Regds,

Abhee