cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot be able to Transport the Copy of Method

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello gurus

I open the parameter CCMS_ONALERT_EMAIL using RZ21>display overview>CCMS_ONALERT_EMAIL

I am trying to create the copy of this method using create copy.

I then put the name of the copy as CCMS_ONALERT_EMAIL _V4 and also select the auto reaction method from the Release tab.

Now i want to transport this copy to the target and i click on transport button then it throws an alert box saying "*Caution! The *call SALO_EMAIL_IN_CASE_OF_ALERT to be executed must be in the target system"

when i click on right arrow it prompt me to workbench request and ask me to create a new request.

when i open create request window then a new window open asking about:

1-short description

2-project

3-target

what should i fill here and what to do in order to Transport my request.

waiting for your kind reply

with regards

Akhil Seth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of you have to configure the TMS between the source and target systems using STMS. Then only you can transport requests to target systems. In the create new request windows, for description give the description like what is this request meant for. Where as project is not mandatory to maintain and while coming to target, if you configure the TMS, it will take up the value automatically.

If you are creating the request without configuring the TMS, then it will be created as a local request and also for work bench requests you require a package. Please ask your abaper to give if any package is already created, if not ask them to create. Before transporting new request to target, you also have to transport the package also in target.

Thanks & Regards,

Sharath Babu M