cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I am creating new sales order OR in IDES version, in order screen net value at item level is zero but in amount field has the price which i gave using vk31. Net value at header level is also emty. How this problem can be solved, some one please can send me the solution.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the error happens to be that the item level condition type has not fetched the condition record that has to be fetched.

go to VK11 or VK12(display) and check whether you have maintained a condition record for that particular material by clicking on the combination customer/material or material and in case u havent create a condition record in VK11.

if still eror persists then check whether the pricing procedure that u have maintained has the condition type that u have defined for pricing from there u can find your error in case you have copied a std pricing procedure RVA001 then delete PR00 condition type which is the standard typr and replace that with your condition type..

Hope this helps please revert back for more help.

regards

Vignesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

I have checked condition type. In v/08 it is not marked statical. Price is there in VK12 and VK32. I have copied pricing procedure RVAA01. I didn't change condition type. I checked order type OR and Iten category TAN in configuration, every thing looks to be fine.

I also create new customer, material and sales order in IDES version by using sales area 1000-10-00, Plant 1000, but again same error, Net vales in order screen at item level and header level is zero. Really i don't understand what i am missing, please send solution, now this issue going to be challenge for me.

Thanks

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/08 and select your pricing procedure and go to control data.

Over there go to the step number where your total is happening in pricing procedure.

Check out whether you have maintain 4 in the alternative condition type.

Check out this setting and let me know.

Did make any changes in the condition type on which you are saving records.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

Yes, it is maintained 4 in n the alternative condition type. I create another new sales order in IDES system using SAP recommended sales are 1000/10/00, plant 1000 but again the same error.

Raj

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check whether the pricing procedure has been determined in your sales order or not? You can see that in the Header - sales tab of the sales order.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the quantity maintained. If we do not maintain the quantity in the sales order, the prices will be picked from the condition record. But the net values will be shown as zero.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the sales order and go to item level and then go to the Condition Tab and look for the Analysis button at the bottom and click it.

Then it will take you to screen where the entire condition type and values for them will be shown for yout to analyse your proble.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the pricing procedure configuration in V/08 in that against the condition type below settings should be there

Subtotal 1

account key ers

should not tick on statistical value

then the value will be flow to the net value

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check if the condition type for which you have maintained a condition record is marked as statistical in pricing procedure.

thank you