cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change the inspection stock of material in qm only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Error I am getting while doing a Goods Movement is "change the inspection stock of material in qm only". Let me explain you what exactly happend.

We moved transports, some how moved transports deleted the existing Inspection types in Production system. So there were no inspection types available in the system untill we send another transport. During the period of the transport in transit Goods reciept agains the Purchase order is done. So inspection lots were not generated. So now inspection types exist due to another transport.

So Users complained about the inspectiion lots.

I told them to reverse the Goods reciept documents and do the Goods recipt again so that inspection lots get generated.

When they are trying to do 102 Mvt Type they are getting the error.

I was even trying to use 321 Mvt Type, still Unsussesful.

I tried de-activating the Inspection typem but system throwing an error "Quality stock exist".

Is there a way to Move stock from Quality to Unrestricted?

How to generate an Inspection lot for the existing stock to move the stock from quality to unrestricted?

QA01 inspection lot creation, i dont see the purchase order field. Is there any possibility of adding purchase order to the inspection lot?

Thanks,

Quantum.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member494495
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

How u solved this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

How to generate an Inspection lot for the existing stock to move the stock from quality to unrestricted?

activate 0800 inspection type in material master, its basically for stock which is in qulity and does not have a inspection lot.

regards

satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

In MMBE where is stck in QI or In Unrestricted.

If in Qi but you have not generated lot the use MB1B-->321.

Or

When they are trying to do 102 Mvt Type they are getting the error.

here while cancelling select the stock type as Unrestricted ( if material is in U/R)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

only solution is you want to move quantity quality t unrestricted unrestricted to quality u have to apply 175842 note and try