cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculate Pricing !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Members,

Question on SAP pricing !! Thank u for seeing it.

I have discount conditon type, I want to to do some mathematical calculations and calculate the percentage. is this possible ??

Meaning, I may not have the pricing condition records !! Please let me know the precedure to do it.

I am guessing to create a new routine for formula.

Thank You.

Jack

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your ABAP consultant, you explain him the scenario on how the discount be calculated.

so that he can create a routine in VOFM, assign the same to alt calculation type in the pricing procedure

against the discount condition type.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Guys for replying to this. just to add some more value to this question.

so it is understood that we can use formuale to caluculate pricing, (condition type should be maual),

My requirement is first system should find the discount value from condition records (only 1 access sequence) and if certain other conditions met, then we use mathematical caluculations and display the new value else, it should display the value found by system.

for eg.

ZD01 is discount condition type and will have a condition record in VK13 say 6%, now in formula routine, I will check for a condition and if that meets, then I will do a small math with this 6% and modify the value of discount to 8.99 %.

I guess this is doable.. right ??

Thank You

Jack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is possible.

You need to maintain a requirement routine in requirement column.

It will check for the condtions you mention, & if it is met, it will follow one path & if not it will follow other.

You need to create this requirement routine in VOFM

thank you

Anirudh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

go to transaction VOK0 and click on condition type and create then click on your condition type there u can find a tab called manual entries that can be made, this manual entries are the ones where u can change the way the system calciulates the condition record. also maintain the setting manual entry has priority.

hope this helps please revert back if any querries.

regards

Vignesh

cong_yu2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Jack!

you are right! just go to VOFM and create a new Formulae --> condition value.

then assign this new formulae to the pricing procedure in V/08.

Thanks!