cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery by BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a create an inbound delivery by BAPI INBDELIVERY_SAVEREPLICA the system doesn't allow delete it. The reclycle bin button (delete function) isn't disponible in the transaction VL32N. The fields VERURSYS, KZWAB and VLSTK are differents when they are saved by VL31N or BAPI:

Values saved by VL31N

VERURSYS = blanks

KZWAB = I

VLSTK = blanks

Values saved by BAPI

VERURSYS = System Info

KZWAB = D

VLSTK = A

I think that this problem, but we don't get do the BAPI save these values.

Can you help me??

Thanks,

Tatiane,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tatiane,

The BAPI you are using is basically meant for decentralized WM. I sadly don't know how make it work like transaction VL31N. In standard, there is no other BAPI for the creation of inbound deliveries.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for response Christiane...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are not using a WM then try creating the inbound delivery using program RM06EANL.

The BAPI you are using is not meant for IM locations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abdul,

Could I create a transaction Z with a copy of the program that you put me through other parameters?

Regards,

Tatiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard transaction for this report is VL34.

If you wish to create Z transaction to meet your purpose then ofcourse you can do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tatiane,

Is this a decentralized WM? If it is, this is standard system behaviour: The replicate of an inbound delivery originally created in the central ERP system cannot be deleted in the decentralized WMS to prevent inconsistencies between the two systems.

Best regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christiane,

Thank you for response. Do not enter the stock by WM, only by MM. The WM module is not implemented in this plant. You know a way of BAPI fill the fields as data VL31N? Or another BAPI that I could be using?

Thak you,

Tatiane