cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Travel Expense type - paid by company(PRRW )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created new expense type which is paid by company ( Eg : Airticket ) , when I create expense report (pr05) it will show all my expense amount other than (Airticket ) which is paid by compnay . In posting (prrw) it is taking all my expense including the (Air tciket ) which is paid by company , I need to restrict company paid expense in PRRW so that i wont go to employee account . Please do let me know how to restrict company paid expense in (PRRW).

Regards

Abdull .K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use symbolic account offset entry column to offset expense amounts paid by compny so that the amount will not go to vendor account.

TM>Travel expenses>Transfer to accounting-->Define assignment of wage type to symbolic account.

Hope it works.

Vani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have resolved the issue long before but I forget to update in forum .Thanks forall your support .

Regards

Abdull.K

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

It would be nice if you can let us know how did you resolve the issue...

Best Regards,

Rajagopalan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In my case i dont want my compnay paid expense should be posted to any GL account , so i have not assigned any symbolic account to company paid expense wage type .

Regards

Abdull.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Showing expense total including the co.paid expense typ in PRRW is a generic requirement. In this stage all expenses are clubbed together and posted to Financials in a single posting run.

And showing only personal out of pocket expense total in PR05 is again correct. What you need to do is to change the postings that PRRW will create once run or set to auto-run at every regular frequency.

Your requirement can be achieved by changing the GL code linked to AirTicket Expense type. The posting should be amended so that when you have an expense claim which has both expense types(personal and company paid), company paid expense(AirTicket) to hit the external vendor and others to hit the normal employee vendor accounts as it may currently done.

Hope the above provides more info.

Rgds

CONMJI