Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Itsmobile for Warehouse management

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are implementing itsmobile for wm we are on netweaver 7.1 I understand that I need to generate html screens for the mobile device. There is a lm00 internet service already in the system.

I want to know the correct approach for implementing this.

Should there be a node for itsmobile in transaction sicf

Has anyone implemented itsmobile for WM.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

Darren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I got it to work.

I had to generate all the templates for my other transactions into the ZLM00 internet service.

I also had to put the message screen and logoff screen from interent service itsmobile into my internet service as the logoff button was not working. This is strange as I had itsmobile in the sources of my gui config for ZMLOO

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have got the lm00 menu to display on the mobile device but I have another problem.

I created a new internet service called zml00 and I generated all the screens for lm00, lm01 etc into this internet service using the mobile template.

I created a new node on the sicf by copying the itsmobile00 node. In the ~sources I have put ZML00 and ITSMOBILE.

I have a number of customer trasactions that I have converted over to itsmobile and I have created the sicf nodes. They all run when I test them direcly in Sicf.

However when one of these are called from a button in the rf menu, I get the error

Template interpretation failed. Template does not exist.

I have published all the services using program SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL.

Anyone know why this is happening ? Do I have to generate the customer transactions into the same internet service i.e. ZML00.

Thanks

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Darren,

It's not clear what the issue is from your description. I would suggest that you look at the developer trace (dev_w#) when the error occurs: Template interpretation failed. Template does not exist. The error should tell you which application server, workthread and date/time the issue occurred. You will then be able to see what template was expected and in what location. Maybe your assumption is correct, but this is the best way to find out.

Edgar

darren_bambrick2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar

Thanks for replying.

My problem is that in my new Internet service called ZML00, which contains all the screens for lm00, lm01 etc, calls some customer transactions. e.g. in r3 lm03 is configured to call a cutomer transaction call ZMXXX.

When I test the service and click a button that calls any customer transaction I get the "Template" error.

My question is do I have to generate all the screens for the customer transactions into the ZML00 internet service, or do I create seperate services and sicf nodes for each of the customer transactions that are called from my Internet service ZML00.

Thanks