cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No pricing update after hieararchy change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus,

i have this issue regarding customer hieararchy.

AS IS

Our customer A belongs to hieararchy H1 and his father B has condition price named ZPR01.

A has, in its master data, the flag price determination and rebates ticked.

So when i create a sd documents for soldto A, in the condition price list i have ZPR01 too.

And it's right behaviour.

TO BE

Now i would exclude ZPR01 from A sd document and in order to do this, i have cleared the price determination and rebates flags in the A master data. Then i have updated, via vdh1n, the hieararchy.

The result is that A still obtains ZPR01 .

How is it possible?

thanks for your helps.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please kindly confirm that you are using the same

sales area data that has been modified and that you

are checking sales document created after the customer

master update.

Thank you and best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Khaled

the sales area data are the same and i create new sales document after updating.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

So no one can help me...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You did not say if you were creating a new sales order o just launching a new price determination for the current document.

Anyway, the reason might be that the flag price determination and rebates are stored / buffered in the sales order item.

As you work with customer hierarchies, I strongly suggest you implement OSS note 114756 "Customer hierarchy determination for pricing". Is is not really a "fix", but a proposal for SD user-exit that allows a correct pricing determination for hierarchies.

I believe it will also solve your "problem" at the same time.

Best Regards,

Franck Lumpe

Freelance SAP Logistic Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Frank,

i wrote:

"the sales area data are the same and i create new sales document after updating."

Anyway thanks for the suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

LOL my mistake, sorry about that

I looked a little more and I just remembered there was a synchronism issue with the customer hierarchy.

Check the following message, it should solve your problem.

The message is part of a thread started by someone who had a similar problem:

I am pretty sure it will also solve your issue.

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Frank, but the issue hasn't solved yet.

Your suggest refers to the specular problem, this is after ticketing price determination flag.

My issue is after unticketing the flag, new sales orders still consider the condition price of highest node level...

I m gettin mad...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the value for the "relevant for pricing" field in KNVH table for your customer.

If it is still checked, then try to sync the hierarchy trough the method provided in the other SDN message.

If needed, enter the hierarchy and check / save / uncheck / save.

Please confirm that the value in the database is correct!

After you uncheck the "pricing" field, then my understanding is that no price condition for a hierarchy node should be determined anymore.

For your information none of my Consulting customers is using customer hierarchy for price discounts, only for rebates.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved. My last resort is opening a message to sap..:(