cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice List Cancellation Status table field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to know, which table field is updated when we cancel an invoice List using VF26. If there is cancellation once the VBRK-SFAKN is updated with the cancelled Invoice List Number. But in case there are multiple cancellations, the SFAKN field still contains the first cancelled Invoice list #. There is no status field in VBRL to indicate whether the status of the invoice list is cancelled or active.

How to trace whether the subsequent invoice lists are cancelled or not?

Thanks,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi,

You can identify the Cancelled status of the Invoice list in the VBRK table in the field FKSTO.

In the VBRK table with the Billing document category R you can identify the Invoice list document and FKSTO will give the status whether the document is cancelled or not.

Please check and revert back.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

FKSTO indicates the cancellation status correctly for Invoice documents, but for Invoice lists, it is not updated even if the invoice list is canceled. I have a lot of canceled invoice lists, but the status of VBRK-FKSTO is initial (space).

Regards,

Amit Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

VBRK - RFBSK = 'E' for the cancelled Invoices.

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

Its the standard behavior of the system for Invoice List process.

Refer to Note 9150 ...

Implement your own logic to identify the cancelled ones....

Thanks,

Aj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, It is the standard behaviour in SAP, that it does not update FKSTO for Invoice Lists, but there will definitely some standard way to know if a particular Invoice List is canceled or not. There must be a status which would be set somewhere.

Also the field VBRK-RFBSK is not set to "E" for Canceled Invoice List.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amit,

I don't find any field being updated on the original Invoice list while u are cancelling it.

So unfortunately you can't find from its VBRK entries that it was cancelled.

This is my understanding.... Let me know if you discover any thing new.

Coming to how we live up with it......

Before sending the invoice list to the customers we will check whether any entry exist in VBRK table with the same number in SFAKN(Cancelled billing doc #).. So if any entry exist in VBRK, that means this document was cancelled, so ignore it from the send list.

Let me know if you would like to know anymore details....

Thanks,

Aj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Amit,

Were you able to find any way to update FKSTO when an invoice list is cancelled? Can you please share your solution and/or possiblities you know of?

Thank you very much.