cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Can you pl. let me know if it would be possible to create multiple Credit Memo's in relation to one Sales Order with transaction VF04 ? If yes, i am not being able to do so with VF04, but i am able to generate the same from VF01.

Kindly advise if there is anything that need to be done to achieve this ?

BR,

KP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Multiple credit memos were created in reference to return delivery document or sale order ?? Not clear how you could generate multiple credit memos in VF01 against one sale order. Can you explain this ?? It could be sale order or delivery but you cannot generate multiple credit memos against one document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laxmipathi,

Thanks for your reply.

At first let me explain the scenario which i am trying to establish.

Current business process: We have a integrated solution for SD / MM where whenver there is a price change in the Purchase Order it will create relevent GR / IR and also generates an adjustment document in Sales side. But when there is a difference in quantity this process does not exist, so now to establish the process, we are trying to create a new document type with reference to standard credit memo G2 and trying to link with the Sales order to generate the credit memo's whenever there will be a negative invoice receipt posted in the MM side with negative quantity.

Now to test this new scenario we are facing challenge, can you assist me how i can solve this issue ?

When we are trying to do the billing with the newly created document type from VF01 we are able to generate the Credit Memo, but if we try to see that in VF04 billing due list, it is not visible. This is where the issue comes from for me. I want to see the credit memo to be listed in the billing due list then only i will be able to automate the process.

Best Regards,

KP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood, your trying to create a billing document with reference to a sales document.

I think your having a problem in the VF04 selection screen.

Try this way and see whether that's the problem.

Normally, When you go to VF04, under "Documents to be selected" section, only "Delivery-related" is ticked.

Since your trying to create a billing document with reference to a sales order, this will not work.

Therefore please mark tick for "Order-related" and execute with relevant other parameters.

Check whether you can see the required output in the VF04 list.

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (0)