cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get SC number from PR number?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!!

I have a Purchase Requisition number, and I need to get the SC number or GUID. How can I do it?

Thx,

San

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi San,

use BBP_PD_OBJREL_READ_VIA_REF with

IV_OBJECTKEY = your PR ID

IV_OBJECT_TYPE = PR business object

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problems with this FM it doesn`t work properly evrery time I call it. I think is because of the buffer.

Do you know another FM?

Thx,

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry San,

I haven't anything else to propose.

Look into this function, and if it uses some buffer, try to use some buffer refresh functions.

But I don't think there is any buffer, and even if there was, then this would not have this effect. The buffer is only used to avoid DB physical access.

No, definitively, there is another reason:

- either your PR/SC link is not yet validated (wait for CLEAN_REQREQ_UP)

- either your PR/SC link is incomplete: there is an OSS note to complete SC links to follow-on doc (798044 Correction for object links missing between SC and BE docs)

- either your PR does not come from SRM

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sam

What scenario are you working with?

I guess you have created Purchase Requisition from Shopping cart and now you want to know the SC number and its GUID in the system.

If that is the case then go to transaction BBP_PD and see the details of the shopping cart and the follow-on documents created against the SC.

PS. Please reward points for the helpful solution.

Regards

Jagdish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working in Classic Scenario, and i would like to get the SC number from the PR number inside a program. I need a FM or something like these to retrieve the right SC number.

Thx,

San