Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C-folder Authorization

s0004552423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are working on SRM 5.0 (SP 14) and C-folder 4.0. We are implementing competitive bidding with 2 Envelope Functionality. Our problem is the authorization of bidders in C-folder.

After the bid invitation is published and the bidder logs in for the first time, the bidders can upload documents in their respective private folder and view the buyeru2019s public folder (standard C-folder feature). We have an additional user (let us call him XYZ) who is supposed to do the technical evaluation of bids received from bidders. XYZ has access to open the C-folder. Once XYZ logs in, a new private folder is created (custom development). After XYZ login, later, when the bidder logs into C-folder, bidder gets u2018Readu2019 authorization to all folders (including other bidderu2019s folder). We want to control the authorization of bidders to only his folder and the buyeru2019s public folder. How do I control the authorization programmatically?

We have implemented the BADI to create the new private folder for user XYZ using method COL_AUTHORITY_CHANGE and calling function module CFX_API_AREA_CREATE. After implementing this BADI BBP_CFOLDER_BADI, the bidders get u2018READu2019 authorization to other bidderu2019s folder. We tried to set the authorization of bidders using function module CFX_ACO_API_ACTIVITIES_SET but it didnu2019t work.

Kindly request you guys to provide any inputs for this issue.

Thanks.

SKN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

s0004552423
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I could fix the User authorizations issue using Cfolder BADI by identifying the 'Collaboration ID' and 'Area ID' of each folder and assigning the necessary authorizations to required users.

Thanks.

SKN

pedro_santos6
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, SKN.

How did you solve that?

Tks,

Pedro Marques

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could fix the User authorizations issue using Cfolder BADI by identifying the 'Collaboration ID' and 'Area ID' of each folder and assigning the necessary authorizations to required users.

Can we how did you get success? We are experiencing that, CFX_ACO_API_ACTIVITIES_SET / CFX_ACO_API_ACTIVITIES_RESET is not working...

Ganapathi