cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while copying a standard form to custom form and adding a new field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I copied a standard form to a zform and everything is working fine. Now in a master page, when I try to add a new text field in some available space, Iam not able to add it. It gets added outside the form boundary say X axis is in -30 and Y axis is in -30. When I try to edit these values as well, I am not able to edit them. Please let me know what would be the problem and can it be added

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again, have you achieved any progress regarding your issue? Or you have any more problems/ questions? If the problem is resolved, maybe you can tell us how you manage to do that? And close the thread, regards Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check if the subform is with flowed (tab Object) content (most likely left to right) which may cause the shift? Maybe you will have to adapt the subforms hierarchy so it all fits together.

Regards, Otto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked it. But my subform is positioned and not flowed content.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sometimes, when you drag/drop a new field onto your form, it's not actually placed where you think it is - In your Hierarchy Tab, check to make sure your field is placed exactly in order of where you want it to appear. If it's not, simply clik and drag it to where it should be - again, do this in the Hierachy Tab.

That way, you'll be sure it's contained within the same subform as the rest of your fields in that section.