cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error occurred in determination of profitability segment / derivation rule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the below error with which i am stuck for quite some time.

A new error for

An error has occured in the system ECPCLNT100 while copying the document

Log message:

Error occurred during determination of profitability segment

(Notification E IAOM 025)

Error occurred in derivation rule. See long text (Notification E K/ 111)

order 17687683 in CRP.

The document is flowing from CRP to ECP system, i need to know the profitability segment number which is giving the error in the contract.The error is actually occuring in the ECP system. I have to also to check the derivation rule in KEDR, but still investigating which derivation rule is in error.

sales org node 50000461for country SE.

Sweden

SE10

SE10 Swe. Div.

O 50000487

SE20

SE20 OPCO Swe.

O 50000461

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

whats the message long-text of message K/111? Use KEDR test-functionality (in KEDR tick F8) to analyze the erroneous derivation step.

best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Long Text message

An error has occured in the system ECPCLNT100 while copying the document

Message no. CRM_ORDER_MISC 020

Diagnosis

Errors have occured while transferring the document into another system. Remove the error messages from the enclosed log.

Transmission log

Error occurred during determination of profitability segment (Notification E IAOM 025)

Error occurred in derivation rule. See long text (Notification E K/ 111)

I pressed F8 to see the derivation strategy , but how do i figure out which characteristic/char value is missing / has the error.

Best Regards

Meghna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thats what might be seen in the long text of message K/111, this long text should give you the derivation step that causes the problem.

best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that the long test will give me the derivation rule in error ... but i am unable to locate the missing derivation rule by pressing F8 in KEDR or through long test in contract having error .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If long text (Maintain entries) is not helping, then try this:

KE4ST (Simulate billing doc.transfer) ->Enter your billing document number-> Select line and click on 'Characteristics button'-> Click on button 'Display Derivation analysis'. In this screen applicable Derviation rules are highlighted in color. All you need to do is to expand the rule to find out what is missing.

Hope this helps.

Answers (0)