cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems witch JSPM after installing EHP4 for ERP2006

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I installed EHP4 for ERP2006. We have an ABAP system with Java Addin (running on redhat). Now some java components are on patchlevel 7.01 patch 5 and some are still on patchlavel 7.00 patch 17. As far as a can rememder in one document it was said, that those components that are still on the old level could be patched to a newer 7.00 patchlevel after the EHPInstaller.

So I tried to start the JSPM (which is now on level 7.01 5), but it doesen't open the wellknow screen. Only the following lines appeard:

las5:u11adm 108> ./go

Current log directory is /usr/sap/U11/DVEBMGS07/j2ee/JSPM/log/log_2010_02_09_10_22_11.

Waiting for SDTServer to connect ...

I read in the help menue that I could open a JSPM Gui on a different host by entering:

http://hostname:5xx19

So I tried with http://fmgu11.munich-airport.de:50719.

But it doesn't work.

Any ideas how to implement the missing components?

Regards

Ulrike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my friend

When you see this one: Waiting for SDTServer to connect ...

Then go to JSPM directory and execute StartGui.bat, it will open a java gui window if you have JRE installed on this windows PC. Put the hostname in and port 6240, it'll lead you to JSPM session. Also make sure in NETSTAT port 6240 is being listened.

Thanks,

Effan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Effan,

we are running the SAP system on an linux platform. Do I have to copy the sdtserver.bat to my PC?

Regards

Ulrike Tubbesing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrike

No need to copy, just execute it through a SAMBA file share on your PC. Is its sdtserver.bat other than startgui.bat? It's in the JSPM directory, isn't it?

BTW, which release is this AS Java? 640 or 700?

Thanks,

Effan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Effan,

I meant startgui.bat not sdtserver.bat. After copying to the PC everything worked fine.

Our JSMP now has the version 7.01. With version 7.00 I was able to open the Gui direct from the UNIX server.

Regards

Ulrike Tubbesing

Answers (0)