SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add an Icon to the Descr of an appointment in the i.s.h.med planning grid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm implementing the BAdI N1_PG_LABEL_APP for the i.s.h.med planning grid to change the descriptions of appointments. The exporting parameter e_info has the typ string and I managed to fill these string with other informations about the appointment. No problem so far.

Now, I want to display an icon in the appointment label if a specific condition is fulfilled. So the user can easily see at a single glance wether the condition is fulfilled or not. There is no problem with writing an icon to the string e_info by using the write-as-icon-command or the function ICON_CREATE. In the debugger the string shows now the icon and the text. Sadly the view in the planning grid shows only the technical description of the icon like "@EJQ@" and than the text.

Is there any possibility to manage that the planning grid can show the icons, in case of need by a modification of the i.s.h.med-standard??

Our Release of i.s.h.med is 6.00 with Patch 20 and the planning grid has the version-number 6.0.0.6/09.04.2008.

Beforehand thank you for your quick answers.

Kind regards

Bernhard Stoecker

i.s.h.med-Developer

Universitätsklinikum des Saarlandes

D-66421 Homburg/Saar

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernhard,

it is not possible to display icons in the ishmed planning grid within 6.00. This feature will be available within EHP4.

Hope this helps.

Greetings

Bernhard Machacek