cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus!!

I have some standard webDynpros ABAP and I want to develop an Adobe interactive Form using these webDynpros. That would not be the whole situation. Additionaly, after the interactive form is generated I want to export it to the Netweaver portal.

The first problem I have is that I can't see the generated standard webDynpros when I put the URL in the browser nor when I use the layout button on R3.

Could this be because of lack of activation on some services in R3?

The second problem is that I don't know how to connect the info that generated the BSPs to the Adobe interactive form.

Anyone that can help me get some orientation on this issues is gonna be recognized.

thanks in advanced,

Dieuba

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to activate the WD services using SICF transaction.

If you are creating adobe forms inside your WD application then u need to use Interactive Form UI element provided by the framework.

Look at the tutorials on adobe interactive forms to know more about it.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The thing is that I have a BSP that shows an HR interactive form and i want to send this to an Adobe interactive form....is there a way to do this? It's important to take in consideration that this interactives BSP are the standards, not built so I don't know where the info is being pulled from and I don't know where I can look for this info.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your first problem may be because SAP is not installed properly. We had a simiar problem where our layout was not opening. This problem was solved when we reinstalled SAP.

Please check if you have someother problem before trying this.