cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Server Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A content sever has been installed for implementing SAP DMS at our site.

Please let me know how can i check the details of the same and how can i check the files stored in the server.

Please help me out.

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rameshbabu,

First activate the content server in active certifiacate OAC0 and CSADMIN. If this certificate is active then only you can store the documents in it. Also check with transaction CV04n for stored documents.

I hope this will resolve the problem.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The content Server is active and i am able to save the documents.

Please let me know how i can see the list of documents with the space occupied by the documents in the server.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramesh, <BR>

<BR>

What type of content server are you using? Is it a Windows SAP DB based server? If so, you can't see a file list from the server, as the storage is more of a database vault than a file folder system. You can write a SAP program to see what the file sizes are. If you use SAP DB, the DB admin tool will show the space used in the database, but it will not break it down by files, only total size used. <BR><BR>

Dan Thames

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

I understand with your explination that you are using KPRO to store the DMS document into Content server.

All the documents stored in the Content serve will be assigned by Storage category...

Check in the table DMS_PH_CD1 with your DMS storage category for all the physical DMS documents stored.

For space occupied you have to check in CSADMIN transaction.

Hope this help's.

-Thanks,

Ajay