Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Agreement

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client have the contracts with there customer to supply a product daily bais and quantity is confirmed on every day..

but no delivery is there because we create invoice with reference to order..

1. Should Scheduling agreement is the best way to cater this... and if there is any other way around or standard wayif talk about IS OIL..?

Looking forward for your feedback..

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

not completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the ways could be having a quantity contract in that case you have to create a sales order every day for that and then the delivery and invoice with reference to delivery document.

the next way is to have a scheduling agreement with the customer by which you can schedule the delivery

the basic difference between the two is the date and for the scheduling agreement u dont need to create a sales order, u can straight away deliver and invoice

hope this helps,

regards

VIgnesh

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi VIgnesh,

But here I am going to create scheduling agreement and with that reference will create sales order... because i want to see the difference in the quantity every day..

So please confirm me that is it right or wrong..

Rgds

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

There is no need for release orders for Scheduling agreements as in the case of Contracts.

We can deliver the Schedule agreement directly.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir the product is not deliverable, so only order is created... do delivery at all.. order with reference to sheduling agreement and than invoice..

Just confirm me that is it possible to create sales order with reference to scheduling agreement... and yes how it is configure just tips...

Thanks in advance..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the ways could be having a quantity contract in that case you have to create a sales order every day for that and then the delivery and invoice with reference to delivery document.

the next way is to have a scheduling agreement with the customer by which you can schedule the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can cater this with shedule agreement

Kapil