Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client create one sales order every day and create invoice (Collective invoice from 1 to 15) with reference to order fortnightly..

But when create invoice one factor required the average of all the records.. Please advise how it is possible.

Example...

Retail Price is 100 in first order and 105 in next order and so on till 15.. so when we create invoice Retail Price should comes on average basis like 100105110+125/number of orders,.

Please advise the solution..

Rgds,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First of all to combine all the orders the copy control should be setup correctly .

Is this Delivery related billing or order related billing ?

Now for combined billing for all the orders Business data should be same , like Payer , inco terms , payment terms , billing date , account assignment group .( conversely the header info of all the orders present in VBKD table)

You will also need to check in copy control the routine present in DATA VBRK/VBRP : in the routine you should specifically check for ZUKRI field ( ZUK internal table) , this field is specifically used for split billing .

After ensuring the copy control is perfect , you will need to create a different Pricing procedure for the invoices .

There will have to be a particular condition type for showing the average price . This will have to be a header condition without an access sequence and should be routine based calculation .

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Dear this is order related billing..

I can create a condition type who calculate the average basis rates, but how i am going to define the date range, means order date range from 1st to 15th...

plus how i will going to configure the pricing procedure seprately for invoice, is it the copy of previous one with one condition type change or not...

Please advise..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Define a new document pricing procedure and assign the same to the billing type. This would allows you to create a new pricing procedure based on sales ares, customer pricing proc and doc pricing proc.

As regards to dates, does the business requriement mentions billing should occur fornightly. Also, is this calendar days or business days. If it is defined by business as 15 days then as part of condition formula calculation type a small rountine needs to written so it is calculated at the point of the invoice generation...

Kindly Prohibited text Removed

Regards,

Jibu G

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Feb 15, 2010 6:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

As per my understanding your requirement is to bill orders from 1st to 15th in one billing document and similarly 16th to 30th. And in billing document 15 line item should display avarage price as you mentioned.

If this is the requirement, use VF06 schedule it for fortnight background execution. It will bill as sales orders from last 15 days.

Secondly, if you want avarage price to be display at each line item, write a code in billing document user exit. Try it with you ABAPer, as no standard solution is there.

try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

For invoicing every fortnight you can use the Invoicing dates present in customer master -> sales area data -> Billing document . Create Z calendar if its not available in your system . Otherwise you can always tweak the variants of batch job , but this will have to done very delicately , such that normal billing jobs dont pick the invoice of this customer while the customer specific billing jobs will

Sorry I missed a very vital question , Will the average condition type be statistical ? If its statistical then you can use the same pricing procedure . For choosing different pricing procedure just change the document pricing procedure for the invoice

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, its statistical..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Then I guess you can use the same pricing procedure the average condition will be present in the order , but since its statistical it wont matter.

In the procedure you can pass the value of PR00 to some subtotal , create a header condition for average price and assign a routine to it . In the routine ask your ABAPer to use the subtotal( this will hold the total value of the invoice ) do any calculation on this subtotal .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

The requirement of fortnight billing can be furnished by invoie calender in customer master.

As far as combining the prices is required. Use only one condition type for all sales order say Pr00. As you create a billing document by combining all sales orders, it will give you the average rate in unit price.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if your clint create a Invoice for collective order thn go for diffrnt pricing in billing.ther u make an diffrnt conditont type wiht your requrmnt for the conditon type with the hlp of abper.

Give your clear and detailed Requerment.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

In Sales Order one that is created on 1st Jan the Retail Price is 10, 2nd Jsn Retail Price is 20, say the Retail Price on 15th sale order is 150. So every day the Retail Price factor is change.

When I create collective billing system should calculate retail price 102030405060708090100110120130140150/15

So final invoice system shows th retail price as a average of above figure..

Regards,

Hope it will clear some o fyour query..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Is that mandatory customer will order for all 15 days and 15 orders and average will be taken for 15 days.

when u combine all the order in the billing

Payer

- Shipping Condition

- Account Assignment Group

- Payment Term

- Inco Term

- Customer Group

- Exchange Rate (in case of export order)

- Actual GI Date in Delivery all this should identical.

after all this will be combined in one billing and the header price will be total of all the order at this time use a condition type with the average as u want and include in the billing pricing condition as it will be picked while you doing the combined billing.