Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structural Authorization for MSS and ESS and BI 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am implementing Structural authorization for MSS, ESS and BI 7 Security. I want to restrict Managers to their own ORG for MSS, and for BI Queries while giving them access to search the entire ORG structure at the ROOT level for ESS Who is Who I view service. I also have HR managers who need Infotype level access like Benefits, Payroll at the Specific ORG ID levels. My challenge is if I maintain all these profiles in OOSB. The Root always overrides other ORG IDs in the Profile Buffer. So If I have a Manager B with the following access profile in T77UA, ROOT View for ESS, OWN ORG Display/Maintain for MSS and BI Queries

ORG ID Inotype Level access when they run a query, they always see the entire ORG data at root level as opposed their own ORG data.

Please help.

DJ.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you need to activate HR structural authorization BW object in BI, please searrch BW-HR authorization in sdn you will get links to achive this.

Best Regards

Imran