cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO Issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,i am getting error Inter company sto "pls only use plants with company code XXXX"but i am doing in Inter company sto so can any body help me,and i need some configurations settings setup by step explain.Those given immediate response i appreciate.

Thanks

Rajen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Hope this will help u.

1.Create vendor in Receiving company code and assign suppling plant in purchase data.

SPRO-MM-Purchasing-Pur ord-sto-def shipping data for plant.

2.create customer in suppling comp code and assign customer in receiving.plant data and the sales area of the receiving plant

Creat material in suppling plant extend it to recving plant.

3.Goto Suppling plant data and give their OWN sales area.

4.Assign Delivery type & Checkin rule - maintain new entry

STO ord typ(NB), Suppling plant(XX), Del typ(NLCC), Checking Rule(01)

5.Assign Delv typ one step Proc & del tolernce

Suppling plant(xx),Receiving plant(xx),Doc typ(NB), if one step thn check this Box if not unchek it.and check two step box.

6.create purch order NB standerd order type ME21n.

-Give vendor of recving plant company code.

-Give org data of vendor i.e Recving comp code.

-Give material quntity and plant in item level i.e. Recving plant & storge location -save it

7.Create Delvry -VL10B

-Give Ship point of suppling plant excute create delvry in background.

8.Goto change mode of delvry VL02n to do pgi

-once enter give pick qutity and do PGI

9.do billing VF01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the first thing is you have to maintain the plants within the same company code that means both the plants in the same company code next the material should be maintained in both the plants. and lastly both the plants should be in the same sales area these are the pre requisites for STO.

you create a STO its a PO with diffrent order type in t code ME21N and specify the material with this STO u can carry the material from the delivering plant normaal process delivery- PGI-inbound delivery-GR. only material document and no accounting document.

hope this helps revert back for more info.

regards

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos