Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mii attach multiple files in one e-mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone

This is Yuko.

There are two MII may have a problem with email attachments.

1. Once you attach multiple files in one e-mail

Please tell me how this

2. Can not be above 1, and compiled into a single ZIP file.

Now, I can attach multiple files in one e-mail,

When you extract the ZIP, just made away with the file directory path is created,

you can not open the attachment and open the folder several times.

Anyone know a solution to this problem, please tell me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your advice,Jamie.

Unfortunately, MimeType changes could not be resolved.

jamie_cawley
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Did you set the AttachmentMimeType to application/zip

Jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kevin, Thanks for answers.

My English is poor. Sorry.

Your answer is, we assume that the permit issue, and probably would not matter. Again, write the points in need.

For example, the two CSV when put together in one ZIP file, the workbench in the CSV file to specify the full path. CSV file, the workbench under the Web folder and then five in the second tier. At this time, who received an email with this attachment is to open the attachments, ZIP and open the file, open the following folder hierarchy, the next ..., and, many times to open the folder , will finally open a CSV file. Many times without opening the folder you want to open a CSV file.

We look forward advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yuko,

Looking at MII 12.0's Send Mail action block, it only accepts one file so you will need to have the different files bundled before linking in the attachment file. I am not sure if I understand your second question, but if you are having problems with opening the zip it may be a permissions issue ([Guest account user has read privileges|http://wbhelp.sap.com/manufacturing/xmii_120/en/44/685c258157311fe10000000a155369/content.htm]..)

Hope it helps,

Kevin