cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Class Generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am a newbie in SAP and .NET connector technologies.

I have to develop an application for one customer that retrieve accounting information usign the .NET connector. The .NET connector tutorial explain how to generate RFC proxy classes using a SAP connection but I am not allowed to access the customer's SAP Server for the moment.

So : Is there any possibility to generate the wanted proxy classes without connecting his SAP ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your help ... I will try to obtain WSDL with my customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer ...

And what about the url : http://ifr.sap.com

Can it provide me any WSDL for the functions I need ?

I just have been able to obtain some xml files but apparently no wsdl.

JPG

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ifr.sap.com is a 1.0 version implementation of SAP Itegration Repository and thus cannot created SAPWSDL files as needed by SAP .NET Connector.

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP .NET Connector 1.0 also has the possibility to create a proxy from an Integration Repository (IFR) 2.0, but as you don't have access to a SAP system, is even more unlikely that you have access to an IFR.

A good alternative for delopment is using a SAP Mini System and transporting the important function into it. The Mini System edition are partly contained in the ABAP-Objects book or are available from SAP Shop.

Note that you are allowed to develop software with SAP .NET Connector only if you have a valid Developer License.